Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 5,131 through 5,145 (of 5,632 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Best controller under $350 #1009548
    Terry_42
    Keymaster

    Well if you like to scratch and like Traktor than none of those controllers will satisfy you.

    in reply to: Best controller under $350 #1009547
    Terry_42
    Keymaster

    That depends on what you want to do.
    Maybe check out our free guide:
    http://www.digitaldjtips.com/2011/12/free-dj-controller-pdf-2012/

    in reply to: Very Frustrated #1009546
    Terry_42
    Keymaster

    Can you tell us exactly your workflow. As I cannot tell yet what you do wrong. Possibly make a video?

    Terry_42
    Keymaster

    No problem. The rode is an excellent mic, perfect for radio.

    in reply to: Numark Mixtrack Help #1009544
    Terry_42
    Keymaster

    There are several settings in VDJ that can cause this… Check out the VDJ forums for more info or the VDJ wiki.

    in reply to: #1009541
    Terry_42
    Keymaster

    I think he just wanted to sell you something 🙂
    I honestly cannot hear the difference and Denon never had any bad soundcards in their gear.

    in reply to: buying my first speakers #1009540
    Terry_42
    Keymaster

    Great squinty if you get to listen to the line6 please post your experience. Else like I said you cannot go wrong with the EVs and I have played up to 200 peeps with a similar setup. If you put the speaker high enough on the rig it will carry a long way over the people. Even when some other speakers with same wattage will no longer deliver, they will still carry.

    in reply to: Wich mixer should i get (beginner) #1009539
    Terry_42
    Keymaster

    Well the CDJ-350 are entry level and I actually do not really like them. Any decent DJ controller will feel better in my opinion. The faders in the Behringer mixers were always of very unstable quality, so you might get a good one or not, but it is betting your money….

    Terry_42
    Keymaster

    I would not bet on it. Most highend Condensers like the Rode need a lot of phantom power from the mixer… I have a second mixer for that, which I route my controller through and into the PA. A phantom power adapter however will also do the trick. Even if the Denon would support phantom power (which I think it doesn’t) I would not use it with a Rode, as if it gets slightly to few current, the sound will suffer immensely.

    in reply to: China: DJ'ing in Asia #1009537
    Terry_42
    Keymaster

    Well only Shanghai 2 times and it was kind of a bar with a small dance floor.
    However the Chinese were pretty strange there, like blow themselves away with liquor in 1 hour then the next would come in… I only played a deep house set and that was the end of it. People loved it the bar owner told me (why he wanted me back) but I cannot honestly belief it as they were all drunk to hell. You prolly could have played polka and they would have liked it….
    So I hope not all of China is wired that way… hope to hear some stories from you buddy.

    in reply to: #1009536
    Terry_42
    Keymaster

    Welcome to the forums and I am looking forward to our discussions 🙂

    in reply to: I am JiggiE #1009535
    Terry_42
    Keymaster

    Welcome to the forums! Well learning is great here, but also share your experiences, as it is together we get better 😉

    in reply to: Alex Caste from Los Angeles #1009534
    Terry_42
    Keymaster

    Welcome Alex, enjoy your time here! I think you are on the right track, browse a bit on the forums and I am sure you find a lot of tips to improve, I know I did 🙂

    in reply to: a german in china #1009533
    Terry_42
    Keymaster

    Welcome to the forums, I hope to hear a lot of stories about China!

    in reply to: Wsup?! #1009532
    Terry_42
    Keymaster

    Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay and do not hesitate to ask anything 😉
    I love Toronto, great town. I had an office in that old postal service building in downtown (Queens Street I think?)….

Viewing 15 posts - 5,131 through 5,145 (of 5,632 total)