Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Eric from Singapore #1009863
    sixthghost
    Member

    Okay thanks for the recommendation. I think I will get VDJ when my budget allows me to get it

    in reply to: Eric from Singapore #1009844
    sixthghost
    Member

    Traktor which I know is highly customized to one needs but for a beginner like me, I do not know how to map my mixtrack which is quite confusing for me but for VDJ, I just plugged in the controller everything was mapped out nicely. And I seen reviews that VDJ is not very stable with all the things it can do, even Phil in the video course said VDJ is not very stable because of the things it can do.

    So I trying to get the feel how should I approach in getting the software.

    in reply to: Eric from Singapore #1009791
    sixthghost
    Member

    Thank you Terry.

    Just received my Mixtrack and now making decision whether to go with VDJ or Traktor Pro 2.

    I tried the demo version of both program and torn between whether to get traktor which is a more professional DJs use or get VDJ which I feel that it more user-friendly but the price difference is huge. Any suggestion?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)