Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Serato & Traktor Stuttering / Stopping. #2120811
    M Evans
    Participant

    It happens regularly. Some nights can go by without it happening. Most nights it will happen 2/3 times. Ranging from a simple “stutter” which sounds like someone tapping a jog-wheel, to a complete garbled mess of noise, to what can be descried as CD skipping.

    Can be hours apart. If I replay the same tracks later, no issues. Its not happened on a track twice. It seems to be completely and utterly random.

    I have no been able to reproduce it at all.

    in reply to: Serato & Traktor Stuttering / Stopping. #2120271
    M Evans
    Participant

    I’ve had the opportunity to check with someone else’s Laptop (Windows) and my equipment – loaded my music onto it. Similar Results. This is what made me think it may have been the music, restored my music from Backup. Still happened. Re-encoded. Still happened.

    Other residents in same club do not have this problem.

    in reply to: Serato & Traktor Stuttering / Stopping. #2120051
    M Evans
    Participant

    Cables have been swapped, I tried with just the Z1. I even tried a Audio2DJ which I carry as a Spare. Plugged into the “good” USB Socket on MBP.

    Done the check list on both Serato and Traktor. Happens with both. And different Hardware. (Z1, X1, Audio2DJ and DDJ Wego). All updated firmwares.

    in reply to: Serato & Traktor Stuttering / Stopping. #2119951
    M Evans
    Participant

    Also like to add that Replaying tracks that went mad later, would play fine. Cannot reproduce problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)