Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Reloop TM8 Jog Wheel Settings #2112641

    Hi Terry.
    All firmware etc upto date.
    Just upped the sensitivity after a quick google and at a higher setting its much better.
    Will test some more tonight,

    Cheers

    in reply to: Laptop compatibilty help #2110731

    TM8 ordered! Should be here Tuesday.
    I am thinking video blogging from initial unpacking through to starting again.
    Its been 25 years since last touching vinyl…is it like riding a bike??
    No idea to be honest, time will tell.

    in reply to: Laptop compatibilty help #2108051

    Great, I would prefer to use the laptop as otherwise it will mean moving the iMac around, not the end of the world as its only for a hobby now, the days of lugging vinyl and equipment are long gone for me.

    Its really more of wanting to know if i can still do it!

    Originally when the digital controllers came out, i was always moaning that’s not djing etc etc but after watching more and more youtube videos I now have respect for the modern day dj and how the whole scene has changed in 25 years.

    Im pressume i just need TM8, monitors & headphones and i am good to go? Nothing obvious I am missing?

    Thanks again.

    in reply to: Laptop compatibilty help #2107931

    Sounds good, i think you have sold me on the TM8, lets hope the laptop works!

    Do you think the laptop may suffer/struggle when scratching?

    I have a iMac so if the laptop does not work i can hook it up to that somehow.

    I will look up some info on the hot cues, sounds promising.

    Thanks again for the advice, much appreciated.

    in reply to: Laptop compatibilty help #2107901

    Hey Terry,
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    I think the T8 will be great for me, the only feature that i really like on the sx is the led markers in the jog wheel as it would work like marking vinyl.

    I will check out your videos.

    Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)