Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Tips for Beginner in Djing #2031162
    Black Media
    Participant

    Thanks guys. I really appreciate the feedback/response. I’m definitely gonna just do my thing. There will always be haters, and know it alls. Just b true to yourself!!
    I love it

    in reply to: Tips for Beginner in Djing #2027684
    Black Media
    Participant

    Whats up y’all, I’m Dee from NYC. I’m looking to start djing, clubs, summer parties name it , I wanna do it!.. My questions are

    1) Is djing on a controller enough to do venues? Laptop…& Usb controller? Im currently on the Numark mixtrack Pro.
    2) Seems like Virtual DJ isn’t respected? Should I make the switch? Serato,Traktor,MixxDjay
    3) What online platforms can i use to promote my mixes, get feedback, etc.

    I know there’s more questions but, I can’t think of any now but, until then please help me out.

    Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)